Do You Ever Forget Your First Love ?
According to me 99 percent people will say NO.
First love is the love which is very difficult to be forgotten.When we talk
about first love we revive the time when we were in schools or college’s.
Mostly the1st love occurs in the age between 16-18.And most of the heart’s
are broken by the 1st love.It never goes out of your mind.The memories,
feelings,time spent with that person is unforgettable.
If i talk to you about your experience with your first love, you will be
definitely blushing.If anyone would take your 1st love name, then you
will be having a big smile on your face.That shows how much you love your
99 percent people do not get there 1st love and the remaining 1 percent
are those who are very lucky and get there 1st love.As most of the times
we hear first love only gives pain because most of the people don’t get it.
But the time,memories,feelings spent with 1st love is unforgettable.The
time we go out with them, the time when we bunk classes with them ,the time
which we take out for them from our hectic schedule’s our some unforgettable
memories.It’s filled with intense and passionate emotions which lasts forever.
It’s the period when you really love and feel cherished by a person outside
The memories when you had first date with your 1st love, you continuously
stare your 1st love ,had a coffee with your first love or lunch with your
1st love is the time which is unforgettable.
Initially touch, first trip, first date everything is so unique about 1st
love.You get such a great amount of appended to that individual and the minutes
go through with them that its never simple to overlook them and those recollections,
People will be envious of you yet never let anybody beat you and your relationship.
If your heart is ever broken by your 1st love, then it becomes very difficult to
love someone again.That space in your heart of your 1st love lasts forever.No
doubt you can love some one again but that space of first love in your never
fills.That memories with first love never goes out of your mind.
At the end i would like to say everyone , never ever break someone’s heart or
never play with someone’s heart ,because when it breaks it hurts a lot.
Never forget this English saying -“TIT FOR TAT“.
Places To Visit In Goa –http://gyaanbuzz.com/goabest-holiday-placenight-lifewhat-to-dowatersportsbachelorscouples/
Maintain Good Health-http://gyaanbuzz.com/top-8-steps-to-maintain-a-good-health-in-2018/
Career After 12th –http://gyaanbuzz.com/carrier-options-after-12th-i-commerce-stream/
Happy And Successful –http://gyaanbuzz.com/how-can-i-be-happy-and-successful-in-life/
For more tips toward keeping up great well-being, contact us – http://gyaanbuzz.com/contact-us/